ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2011 DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Celebration -- Pledges?

<< < (27/30) > >>

timns:
Good point, and getting back to that:

1. A new application that will help you to read the DC forums 'offline'

2. A full review of a large software application

3. An HITC cartoon strip if anyone wants it  :-[

4. A 'How-To' or 2 if I have time... I am travelling a lot in March (mouser, I'm coming over your way) but maybe it will give me something to do between schmoozing sessions  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
-timns (February 25, 2011, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow!  :Thmbsup:

timns:
-timns (February 25, 2011, 11:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow!  :Thmbsup:
-cranioscopical (February 25, 2011, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're impressed that I can count, right? I can actually make it all the way to 21, thanks to my vestigial 6th toe.

40hz:
-- it's hard to reconcile the idea BOTH that we need more new user participation AND that we shouldn'thave a fundraiser because we haven't had as much new user involvement as we should or would like.  
-mouser (February 25, 2011, 11:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've only heard one person commenting that there shouldn't be a fundraiser for that reason.

And this is a person who allegedly donates under one name, but then signs in under a second forum name whenever he feels the urge to hector and insult under the guise of constructive criticism. Boy is that ever terrific forum etiquette. Speaks volumes about the person's character as well.

Sure makes me want to give that opinion some extra weight.

(Now you know why most forums have a rule you're only allowed one handle at a time - and why they'll ban you if they catch you using two names.)

mouser:
I am travelling a lot in March (mouser, I'm coming over your way)
--- End quote ---

a dc gathering in march!  anyone else want to visit champaign IL for some dinner and board games?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version