ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2011 DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Celebration -- Pledges?

<< < (22/30) > >>

JavaJones:
stephen try to make your signature bigger, i can still see some text on the page.
-mouser (February 23, 2011, 08:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Haha, I was thinking the same thing...

- Oshyan

40hz:
P.S. Ran into the same thing recently with a charitable group that was out selling raffle tickets. If you wouldn't take a ticket, they wouldn't take your money.
--- End quote ---

Did you know that in the UK, even if your working for a charity, you can carry those collection tins...but if you rattle them, you can get arrested as its then classed as "begging"  :huh:
-Stephen66515 (February 23, 2011, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe they should hire Brittany. Every time she shakes her little "can" the dollars roll in. ;)

nosh:
How come people aren't more excited about my new card game?  :mad:
-mouser (February 23, 2011, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

That depends. Does the winner get to eat Cody?

tomos:
How come people aren't more excited about my new card game?  :mad:
-mouser (February 23, 2011, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

I didnt say it initially (cause it may reflect poorly on me...) but it made me think - oh, I will upload new credits if I have the chance of winning that!
(I have credits I could donate to the site, but I believe only 'new' credits count for the fundraiser and the draw)

lotusrootstarch:
Look guys since the last fundraiser 2 years ago, there:

1. Has not been any major changes/additions to the functionality of the site

2. Has not been any major changes/additions to the looks of the site

3. Has not seen any noticeable additions to the number of active members of the site

4. Is no addition of any major software application

5. Is a few event hosted here which earned virtually no public attention (this year's NANY, in particular, which is by now literally forgotten)

Now if you look at the fundraiser before the last:

All these bullet points that I said above stilled applied if they were posted at that time!!

As someone who donated in the last two fundraising events ($20 and $15 under a different username) my point is:

If there's no major progress in the last 4 years, then what's the point of raising funds! Where did all the money go to?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version