ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2011 DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Celebration -- Pledges?

<< < (20/30) > >>

mouser:
How come people aren't more excited about my new card game?  :mad:

skwire:
How come people aren't more excited about my new card game?  :mad:-mouser (February 23, 2011, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Based on the picture, I deduce that Cody did it...in the bird bath...with the napalm.  We all know he's a pyromaniac.   :P

timns:
How come people aren't more excited about my new card game?  :mad:
-mouser (February 23, 2011, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

You should cross-post to the official Pledge thread, where it won't get lost in all this waffle.

EDIT: Oh! This IS the pledge thread. What's all this waffle doing in here?  :D

40hz:
How come people aren't more excited about my new card game?  :mad:
--- End quote ---

Speaking only for myself, possibly because I have something like ten really cool games I've bought, over the last year or so, that are still sitting on the shelf (most in their original shrink-wrap) because I haven't found the time to get into them. And that's to say nothing of my own personal game dev projects, all of which are now languishing in various stages of abandonment and neglect.  :P

However, I'm very excited about that card creation library you mentioned. Put me on the waiting list to buy a license when it comes out.  :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
How come people aren't more excited about my new card game?  :mad:
--- End quote ---

Speaking only for myself, possibly because I have something like ten really cool games I've bought, over the last year or so, that are still sitting on the shelf (most in their original shrink-wrap) because I haven't found the time to get into them. And that's to say nothing of my own personal game dev projects, all of which are now languishing in various stages of abandonment and neglect.  :P

However, I'm very excited about that card creation library you mentioned. Put me on the waiting list to buy a license when it comes out.  :Thmbsup:
-40hz (February 23, 2011, 12:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Again, 40hz puts my thoughts into print LOL :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version