ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

March 2011 DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Celebration -- Pledges?

<< < (7/30) > >>

timns:
Not much point in pledging then?

mouser:
pledging is important so we know what we can announce is happening? or maybe im misusing the term pledge?

timns:
But what if everyone was to work their arses off on loads of exciting pledges just to have folks stop by and say "oh, that's nice"

- I assumed it was more like a fundraiser where you got sponsorship or something.

Otherwise I could just say "hey, I pledge to eat 12 mars bars in 30 minutes" but it does jack for DC until someone offers to sponsor the feat.

Ath:
... just get enough lined up so we can announce all the stuff we are doing for march ...
-mouser (February 21, 2011, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Just appoint me a non-Wednesday date and I'll post as pledged 8)

The awaiting second (and further?) pledge(s) is/are still in the clouds, haven't made up my mind yet :mad:

Ath:
- I assumed it was more like a fundraiser where you got sponsorship or something.
-timns (February 21, 2011, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
That would be a nice feature, but does the donation credit system support that? Only if a level of sponsorship (set by the pledgee I presume) is reached, the CSnack download will be available/Tim's drawing will be sent/Reviews are fully revealed (all of the pledges I can recall from memory) etc? Possibly showing the amount/percentage still left to be donated. Hm, sounds like I'm chasing mouser to work, dunno if that's allowed :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version