ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

[FOR FUN] Stupid Questions

<< < (4/4)

Edvard:
(Actual question when I worked at Kinko's ages ago)

"Wow, transparencies are kind of expensive... Oh hey, can I get them double-sided to save a few bucks?"
 ;D

40hz:
ok...my true story.

My older sister is an artist. So she's used to seeing 'reality' the way she wants to see it.

I once met her for lunch where she ordered a BLT Club Sandwich.

When it arrived, she took a bite out of it, studied it carefully as she chewed, turned it upside down, removed the lowest layer of bread, and then proceeded to dump half a shaker of salt on it.

When I commented I couldn't believe she was putting all that salt on bacon, she replied: "I'm not putting it on the bacon. I'm putting it on the lettuce and the tomato."

This isn't the only tale I could tell about her form of logic...or perhaps more correctly: para-logic.

;D

timns:
I'd like to cross-post this - I think I am worthy:

https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=25733.msg237163#msg237163

Curt:
I've been thinking about getting an iPad for an ebook reader because it can hold thousands of books. How heavy would that be?
-Renegade (February 15, 2011, 07:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
How many books can you read at once?
How many books do you really need to carry around with you?
-app103 (February 15, 2011, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
App I think you missed that this was a joke -- the joke was the idea that the ipad would get heavier the more books you add.  -mouser (February 15, 2011, 09:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-I'm surprised mouser didn't see at once that app103's question was a proper "stupid" contra-question, asked in accordance with the thread's subject ;-)

------
1'st grader Curt, to the milkman at the school: I forgot my milk coupon. What to do?
Milkman: Just give me two coupons tomorrow.
Curt: Give two coupons and then only get one milk? No Thankx!

cranioscopical:
I think many of us have had one of theseā€¦

While sitting in a board room, trying to explain something really quite simple to a particularly dense VP, he asked me "Can I ask a stupid question?"

I guess it's the only kind he had to offer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version