ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

PORTAL 2 AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER

<< < (6/12) > >>

Josh:
Now I need to try Portal 2 in the multiplayer version - unfortunately I am a sad loser and don't have any friends so it is a bit tricky!
-Carol Haynes (May 11, 2011, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

You on steam? Add username Metshrine and you will have your very first friend :)

Shades:
@Carol:
Stamina makes up for experience?  :P

Carol Haynes:
Now I need to try Portal 2 in the multiplayer version - unfortunately I am a sad loser and don't have any friends so it is a bit tricky!
-Carol Haynes (May 11, 2011, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

You on steam? Add username Metshrine and you will have your very first friend :)
-Josh (May 11, 2011, 06:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

How kind - taking pity on the old dear! Will do Josh. Now all we have to do is find a time when we are both online ;) v(Sorry my id is really boring - carolhaynes. Are nicknames a boy thing? I have never really worked out how to thimk of one?)

I am assuming that folowing my last comments you are neither random nor teenage  :Thmbsup:

Have you played the multiplayer version yet?

Carol Haynes:
@Carol:
Stamina makes up for experience?  :P
-Shades (May 11, 2011, 06:25 PM)
--- End quote ---

No it doesn't - stamina just makes your muscles hurt more and your teeth fall out (not to mention the grey hairs) when you get older.

Deozaan:
How kind - taking pity on the old dear! Will do Josh. Now all we have to do is find a time when we are both online ;) v(Sorry my id is really boring - carolhaynes. Are nicknames a boy thing? I have never really worked out how to thimk of one?)
-Carol Haynes (May 12, 2011, 03:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

I added you to my friends list as well as invited you to the DonationCoder group on Steam.

But I don't own Portal 2 so I won't be able to help you out with multiplayer portal puzzle solving. :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version