topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 10:47 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: circle dok : doppio giro di icone  (Read 6588 times)

maik48

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
circle dok : doppio giro di icone
« on: February 10, 2011, 04:23 AM »
un saluto a tutti ,prima di tutto voglio dire che questo software e' bellissimo ,poi volevo chiedere : si possono fare due giri di icone sullo stesso anello    grazie in attesa saluti da maik48

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: circle dok : doppio giro di icone
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 04:26 AM »
un saluto a tutti ,prima di tutto voglio dire che questo software e' bellissimo ,poi volevo chiedere : si possono fare due giri di icone sullo stesso anello    grazie in attesa saluti da maik48

google translate says:

Greetings all, first of all I want to say that this software is great, then I wanted to ask,
can you do two laps of the icons on the same ring. thanks greetings from waiting maik48
Tom

sgtevmckay

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
  • Magis Esse
    • View Profile
    • Rainmeter
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2011, 02:12 PM »
Greetings Maik48
Glad to have you with us  :Thmbsup:

I am not certain I understand the questions; "two laps of the icons on the same ring"
Could you be more specific in the questions?

Thanks

Rigel

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 04:29 PM »
Forse ho capito e la risposta è si e no. No, CD non lo prevede. Si, se non usi la contro rotazione puoi fare due anelli fittizi formati da più giri di icone inserendo un anello formato da icone trasparenti che non fanno nulla anche se la cosa potrebbe risultarti ostica. Lo puoi fare anche con la contro rotazione ma vedresti i "giri" di icone ruotare in maniera strana.

***** Reserved Off Topic Star.
ONLY for maik48 eyes: già non è tanto carino scrivere in altre lingue su forum esteri dove la net-etiquette impone l'utilizzo di una lingua comune come l'inglese, che avresti dovuto imparare più che a sufficienza nelle nostre ottime scuole, ma almeno scrivi in un'Italiano corretto e comprensibile con punteggiatura annessa. Non facciamoci riconoscere nel mondo come un popolo rozzo quale assolutamente non siamo e facciamo vedere a tutti che Noi siamo fieri di essere Italiani amando anche la nostra lingua, una delle più antiche, poetiche e romantiche dell'intera umanità specie nel 150-esimo anno dell'unità d'Italia, grazie.
*****  Reserved Off Topic End.

Translate by human (me):
Maybe I understand and the answer is yes and no. No, CD don't do your request. Yes, if you don't use counter rotation you can create fictitious rings made by more rings adding a fake ring with transparent dummy icons even if the think can be hard. You can due the same thing with counter rotation but you will see a strange animation.

For other: excuse me, because the MarkGate :), I lost interest in my projects and in the forum but some times I made a jump here so I decide to reply to my countryman, at least for the 150th anniversary of the unity of Italy.
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:45 PM by Rigel »