ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

CPU Question: More Mhz per core or more cores?

<< < (9/10) > >>

f0dder:
For disk imaging, I use Paragon's Virtualization Manager 2010 - it was cheap, and even handles converting between virtual machine disk images and The Real Deal, it can be v2p OS fixups, it can defragment disk images, partition resizing et cetera. Really nice piece of software :)

4wd:
For disk imaging, I use Paragon's Virtualization Manager 2010 - it was cheap, and even handles converting between virtual machine disk images and The Real Deal, it can be v2p OS fixups, it can defragment disk images, partition resizing et cetera. Really nice piece of software :)-f0dder (February 17, 2011, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Plus if Deo's handiwork dies she'll be able to run her system in a VM on a more reliable machine.

Deozaan:
Plus if Deo's handiwork dies she'll be able to run her system in a VM on a more reliable machine.-4wd (February 17, 2011, 04:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure I like the implications of that statement. :( :'(

;D

Deozaan:
For disk imaging, I use Paragon's Virtualization Manager 2010 - it was cheap, and even handles converting between virtual machine disk images and The Real Deal, it can be v2p OS fixups, it can defragment disk images, partition resizing et cetera. Really nice piece of software :)
-f0dder (February 17, 2011, 01:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

I found the thread on Virtualization Manager 2010 here but it seems that there is no longer a Personal edition, and the Professional edition is $100. :'(

I was getting ready to buy it at $30 but $100 is too much.

f0dder:
Awww, that's a shame :(

I went there to look for updates last week or so, and figured out my el-cheapo Personal edition had been updated to the Pro version for free :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version