ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

NoteSlate - mono color tablet, nice price

<< < (2/4) > >>

4wd:
If this product doesn't turn out to be vaporware, I'll pre-order at first opportunity.-allen (February 08, 2011, 08:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heck, wait until nudone buys it, ('cause he buys all new gadgets, even if they don't work), and then read his review.

:P

Ath:
the language used almost makes it seem like a scam site.
-f0dder (February 08, 2011, 12:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Isn't that true for all those sites screaming all the big marketing mumbo-jumbo :tellme:

nudone:
i'll confess i didn't really read the site before posting, i was just excited by the price and pictures.

if it does, miraculously, go into production it will be interesting to see just how different the final product is - and if it doesn't double in price.

zridling:
If it's real, I'd buy one to see if it works half as good as it looks. A 13-inch display would be awesome, since I'd use a tablet mostly to read .ePub books with.

f0dder:
If it's real, I'd buy one to see if it works half as good as it looks. A 13-inch display would be awesome, since I'd use a tablet mostly to read .ePub books with.-zridling (February 09, 2011, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---
I dunno if this particular device can be used to read ebooks - it seems focused solely on being a scratched that can save it's contents?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version