topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:45 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Auspex Build 1.2.2.98 uploaded  (Read 8890 times)

timns

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Auspex Build 1.2.2.98 uploaded
« on: February 05, 2011, 06:23 PM »
Here she be. Several bug fixes and improvements. Please see the history for a brief overview.

@cranioscopical, I finally updated the Completion handling for you. If you now choose 'Space' as your trigger character, a space will be appended to the word when it's auto-typed for you. Hope that's what you were looking for!

You can bulk update all your existing Completions - simply select them all in the tree, and change the trigger combobox.

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Auspex Build 1.2.2.98 uploaded
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 06:27 PM »
If you now choose 'Space' as your trigger character, a space will be appended to the word when it's auto-typed for you. Hope that's what you were looking for!

Why thank you!  :Thmbsup:

joiwind

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • carpe momentum
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 04:50 AM »
And here I was thinking that cranioscopial's surprise was going to be a Pun Wizard...

joiwind

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • carpe momentum
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 05:33 AM »
Still getting the ghost tab - see attached screen.
And double-click on the tray icon still won't open Haruspex, sorry Auspex.

Also, but I think I mentioned this before : if you create a new folder then add an entry to that folder, then drag that new folder into, for example, 'Autocompletions', it stays there but if you then click on the 'renew' button the new folder comes back out of the parent folder and a blank entry is created, which causes an access violation (see screen2) when you try to delete it.

Otherwise looking good...  :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 09:29 AM »
And here I was thinking that cranioscopial's surprise was going to be a Pun Wizard...

I think he's working on it, and playing with nomenclature. You'll start the pun and Auspex will finish it. At the moment it's pun complete...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 03:11 PM by cranioscopical »

timns

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 11:41 AM »
Still getting the ghost tab - see attached screen.
And double-click on the tray icon still won't open Haruspex, sorry Auspex.

Also, but I think I mentioned this before : if you create a new folder then add an entry to that folder, then drag that new folder into, for example, 'Autocompletions', it stays there but if you then click on the 'renew' button the new folder comes back out of the parent folder and a blank entry is created, which causes an access violation (see screen2) when you try to delete it.

Otherwise looking good...  :Thmbsup:

Thanks, good error report. No idea about the ghost window, in that I have never seen it here, sorry. Are you running anything that affects the taskbar or system tray? Just in case there's something I can check.