ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Dim the taskbar (set transparency)

<< < (7/9) > >>

brotherS:
Nice, enabling/disabling works now more reliably for me! :)

The "blurry icon effect" has been reduced too, happens not that often anymore - I could live with that.

But the video-in-full-screen-mode bug is still there :(
I'm not sure the "check for maximized windows" approach is the best solution possible - this would cause your app to disable itself also when I run the browser as a maximized window (which I often do for hours).

brotherS:
I noticed another problem, which only appears after some time (had that problem with PS Tray Factory too). There are parts missing - of the white-on-green AutoHotkey "H", of WebMon's Planet Earth icon above that and of Locate's tray icon on the left side of that:

DONE: Dim the taskbar (set transparency)

skywalka:
Great idea!

However, I think the taskbar should only be transparent if no window is maximized.

Cpilot:
Great idea!

However, I think the taskbar should only be transparent if no window is maximized.-kywalka
--- End quote ---

Where were you when the thread started? :tellme:

skywalka:
Whoops!

I meant to say:

However, I AGREE, I think the taskbar should only be transparent if no window is maximized.

Skrommel, I think a seperate setting for fading in & out would be best.  Waiting for the taskbar to fade-in so that you can (for example) read the clock is annoying.  The fade-out is very cool though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version