ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Dim the taskbar (set transparency)

<< < (4/9) > >>

m_s:
This works well for me, but I have the same problem I had with AlphaXP: whenever WallpaperMaster changes the desktop image, the taskbar returns to solid and stays that way...  Any ideas?

Cpilot:
I'm having 5.0.2195.7032.

But how can I update a system file that Windows is using constantly?
-brotherS
--- End quote ---
Microsoft does it all the time. If the function is not available in your current user32.dll then this script won't work.
And why was I able to set the transparency with other programs before?
-brotherS
--- End quote ---
I don't know, what programs were they?

This works well for me, but I have the same problem I had with AlphaXP: whenever WallpaperMaster changes the desktop image, the taskbar returns to solid and stays that way...  Any ideas?-m_s
--- End quote ---
I'm guessing it's a problem with WallpaperMaster, try setting the taskbar transparent and manually setting wallpapers. The taskbar remains transparent for me no matter how many times I change the background.

brotherS:
I'm having 5.0.2195.7032.

But how can I update a system file that Windows is using constantly?
-brotherS
--- End quote ---
Microsoft does it all the time. If the function is not available in your current user32.dll then this script won't work.
And why was I able to set the transparency with other programs before?
-brotherS
--- End quote ---
I don't know, what programs were they?
-Cpilot (February 26, 2006, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
The only one I can remember right now is PS Tray Factory from http://www.pssoftlab.com/

Cpilot:
The only one I can remember right now is PS Tray Factory from http://www.pssoftlab.com/
--- End quote ---
Well I'm not sure what method of transparency they were using in their application.
Maybe a little later after I'm done with this one I'll look into the possibility of applying transparency on win2000. 

brotherS:
Thanks, looking forward to that!  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version