ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

DONE: Dim the taskbar (set transparency)

<< < (6/9) > >>

brotherS:
Thanks skrommel, good work!  :Thmbsup:

It works on my W2k, I just have this problems/requests:

- could you let the user enable/disable it by clicking its icon? While programs like this are active, drag'n'drop of links to Windows' Start button are not possible.

- Version 1.2 reports it's 1.0 in its dialog

- when the tool is active I can't use Zoom Player in full-screen mode! It would just display a black screen instead of the video... had the same problem when I tested PS Tray Factory, its author didn't answer my bug reports yet...

- after I exit it, I'm seeing the programs running in my taskbar AND/OR the quickstart icons blurred, they look like this:

DONE: Dim the taskbar (set transparency)

skrommel:
 :) How is the version I just uploaded?

Skrommel

brotherS:
Thanks, it's a bit better, but

- clicking the icon once changes it slightly and set/removes the "Enabled" checkmark in its menu, but doesn't always really enable/disable it

- I still get the blurry taskbar effect :(

- I still get a black screen in Zoom Player (in full-screen mode) when FadingTaskbar is already running... when I start Zoom Player first and only THEN FadingTaskbar it works. Maybe add some check for full-screen apps? Or make it disable itself when certain processes (customizable by the user) are running?

And please read your private forum messages :)

m_s:
Skrommel, your version works perfectly for me, though it was a bit jumpy on Fade Speed 1 - when I set 2, it's perfectly smooth.  Also, it doesn't have the problem with WallpaperMaster that AlphaXP Lite or Cpilot's version had.  Thanks very much to both of you!

skrommel:
 :) brotherS, try if the current version kills your videos. It sets the transparency to Off if the maximized trans is set to 255.

But it makes the taskbar flicker, leaving the rest of us to set the trans to 254, so I don't know if I'll keep it.

The disrupted icons I can't explain, and mine disables properly.

Skrommel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version