ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Floating Point Overflow

(1/2) > >>

redwingnut:
I just installed SC ver 2.89.01 and after capturing selected region (shift/Prt Scrn) and clicking on "Print Image" I get the Floating Point Overflow.  I use v2.78.01 on another pc via printer HP Color LaserJet 2600N networked on a home LAN system with no problems.  In summary, pc with 2.78 prints fine on HP2600N, pc with 2.89 does not print and yields the FPO error.  Any ideas?

mouser:
now that is strange.
how did you trigger the print image -- if you didn't do it from the menu, can you try that?

redwingnut:
Thanks for the quick reply.  I used both the task bar menu (bottom right) and the Capture menu.  Also used the hot keys Shift/prt scrn while the task bar icon was active.  After choosing "Print Image" from all three gave me the same results.  The same capture but choosing "Image To Clipboard" then pasted into WordPad, works fine.

mouser:
that is really strange.. if you copied your settings from one pc to another it might pay to exit, delete your screenshotcaptor.ini file and restart.. im trying ot think what might be wrong.. it sounds like some value in the print settings is messed up.. but i cant think of what... do you have a default printer set on the computer?

redwingnut:
Deleted screenshotcaptor.ini file and restarted SC as suggested, repeated steps to print, same results.   :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version