ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Shutdown Windows toolbar ( SuperboyAC special for DC!)

(1/2) > >>

superboyac:
Hi guys, since I'm not a programmer but always secretly wished I was, I'm going to offer something here that nobody will care about, but I think is cool.  It's a shutdown toolbar for Windows.  It will work the same as the program Quick Shutdown, except it will just be a toolbar built with LBC.  I'll put some nice buttons and icons for it also.  Why am I doing this?  No real reason, it's just stress relief for me since I'm working hard lately.

First thing I need to figure out are all the shutdown command line parameters.  I'm going to do it for Windows 7 first.  Then I might do it for XP if it's different.

PS You can find my review of Quick Shutdown here:
http://aram.dcmembers.com/professional/software/quick-shutdown/

rjbull:
I've been thinking about making a shutdown menu for myself, but I would want mine to contain options to run SyncBack Pro and CCleaner so I'm less likely to forget them.

superboyac:
I'm not sure yet, but I think if I set mine up the way I'm thinking, you'll be able to add whatever parameters you want in LBC to do that sort of thing.

Ath:
I've been running TrueLaunchBar for years now, and there is a nice "Shut Down Computer" plugin that does just what you suggest. I don't think it's available as a standalone tool though.
Here's a screenshot

superboyac:
Yes, ath, that's pretty much what I'm going for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version