ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Block/Unblock all network traffic button (one-click)

<< < (10/11) > >>

4wd:
I'm assuming that because nobody has said it's wiped all their gmail accounts that it generally works?

superboyac:
darn it!  I missed the update.
I'll have to check this out again when I go home.  Thanks 4wd!

superboyac:
Well, it seems to be working.  But it's a little funny.  The first time I ran the new version and clicked it, it made my computer really active for about 30 seconds.  Then the light flashed red, and immediately back to green.  So i clicked it again, and it flashed like that again...also with a lot of computer activity.  The third time, it stayed red, and worked.  So it's a little unstable, and it's doing a whole lot of pretty intense stuff when you click on it (I can hear my hard drive making noises, and all the open programs kind of pause a little, but for 20-30 seconds).

4wd:
You're right, strange it didn't do it when I initially had it going.  Oh well, back to the drawing board, looks like I broke something when I added the All Interfaces.

Did v0.21 work OK, (removes the All Interfaces selection)?  DOH! No one had downloaded it.

Rephrase: Does v0.21 work OK?

jgpaiva:
4wd: just to make sure that people find their answer quickly in this thread, maybe you could edit your first post and add the file to it instead?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version