ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Block/Unblock all network traffic button (one-click)

<< < (9/11) > >>

superboyac:
It's unused.  It's not disabled, but there's no wire connected.

4wd:
Strange, I can't replicate the problem here.

Can you try it again on the unused port and before you have to kill it can you see if devcon.exe appears in Task Manager or just NICToggle.exe.

Also, have Network Connections open and see if you can see the connection toggling between Enabled and Disabled.

Oh, and the contents of the ini file thanks.

superboyac:
it's not doing it anymore.  It only did it the very first time i ran it.

4wd:
Ah, I had it do it that once but could never get it to repeat it so wrote it off as some weird conflux of tongue position and astrological star positions.

EDIT: I think I found it - seems to happen if you initiate events too close together.  I've put a 5 second pause between event polling and it seems to have stopped it.

I'll try and get the RMB menu version up today, (that's my today, not yours), hopefully.

4wd:
Since no one had downloaded v0.21....

v0.25
Added - All Interfaces added, icon status has slightly different meaning: Green = Network connection, Red = No network connection
Added - RMB menu.
Fixed -  Occasional non-response, (hopefully).  Possibly due to not checking a variable for a specific value, (was checking for True/False).

REMOVED: Due to major screw up :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version