topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 8:22 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Paragon Partition Manager 11 Personal and novaPDF Professional  (Read 6475 times)

ha14

• Participant
  • Joined in 2010
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi
Paragon Partition Manager 11 Personal and novaPDF Professional Desktop Edition (worth $90) can be purchased for just $9.99. Valid 24 hours only

http://bundlelytic.com/fire-sale/

Bionic71

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Paragon Partition Manager 11 Personal and novaPDF Professional
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 12:39 PM »
bundlelytic - new site?
brought to you by the guys behind makeuseof.com and thedailybuggle

Wich version of novaPDF Professional Desktop is being offered (screenshot says v6)

I wouldn't mind donating for charity but makeuseof.com implemented this disclaimer for their promotional offers

Giveaway eligibility

Individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States; Belgium, Norway, Sweden, or India are not permitted to enter.

I'm swedish, that's a shame I cant be apart of what they have to offer anymore (this incl) ...

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 08:48 PM »
bundlelytic - new site?
brought to you by the guys behind makeuseof.com and thedailybuggle

Wich version of novaPDF Professional Desktop is being offered (screenshot says v6)

v7.3 Build 355

Giveaway eligibility

Individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States; Belgium, Norway, Sweden, or India are not permitted to enter.

I'm swedish, that's a shame I cant be apart of what they have to offer anymore (this incl) ...

Given that I went straight to the bundlelytic site:
1) There is no mention on that site of any country restriction.
2) It's not a Giveaway - you are paying for a product.  Giveaways are clearly marked on the makeuseof.com site - which isn't this one.

Any restriction on the purchasing/use of the software should be made on the site that's selling it, you should not be expected to navigate to some other site to find the details.

BTW, I searched but can't find any mention of an embargo against Sweden.  Threats but not an actual embargo - considering the USA Government would like to get their grubby little paws on Julian Assange after Sweden has finished with him, having an embargo would be counter-productive at this point.

Found clarification, (of a sort), in their forums:
It means that the residents of the countries that are currently placed under the US embargo are not permitted to participate in the giveaway because we will not be able to send the prize. Also residents of Belgium, Norway, Sweden, or India are exempt from participating.

You're not embargoed, just not permitted from participating in the giveaways, (which this isn't).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:23 PM by 4wd »

Bionic71

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 09:17 PM »
No such infos directly from bundlelytic fire sale but when visiting main page you'll see other offers and promotions,
siteowner seems to be www.makeuseof.com and embargoed restrictions listed on every promotional offer at www.makeuseof.com

I asked them what the embargoed was all about and they ignored answering.. so I've unsubscribed  :huh:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:27 PM by Bionic71 »

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 09:34 PM »
See my edit above, you're not actually embargoed - just not permitted to enter for the giveaways, which this isn't.

They haven't clarified why you're not permitted nor have they bothered clarifying the text at the bottom of any of their giveaways - this is pretty close to guilt by association AFAICS, and they should be made to clarify it.

Still, there's nothing stopping you from buying the bundle.

If it's a problem, PM me your name and email and I'll buy it for you - I live in Australia so it's no great hardship to donate to the flood  :Thmbsup:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 09:41 PM by 4wd »

jxn

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 07:32 AM »
Hi guys,

I'd just like to clarify that we're talking about several different things here.

1. The bundle -- which can be purchased by anyone. We will actually be launching the bundlelytic charity bundle for $49.99 on our site today. Use the code MUO5OFF to knock $10 off the price (valid for 500 uses) and can be purchased here: https://sites.fastsp...nt/bundlelyticbundle. Purchase of the bundle automatically enters you into the lucky draw -- OPEN to everyone.

2. MakeUseOf Giveaways -- We ONLY impose a restriction to participate in our giveaways (where you get free stuff) in accordance to Facebook's promotion guidelines 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 http://www.facebook....tions_guidelines.php. HOWEVER, the bundlelytic lucky draw is OPEN TO ANYONE who purchased a bundle, any bundle.

3. And finally, the mini bundle -- Again, these mini bundles are open to everyone to purchase and will be available from time to time. Our next mini-bundle will be online in a couple of days. Join the newsletter to be informed: tinyletter.com/bundlelytic or if you are a MUO subscriber, we will inform you via our newsletter.

IF you don't see the blue box regarding "Giveaway eligibility", you're free to participate.

I hope that helps clear up any doubts. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me personally at [email protected]

Thanks, guys. We appreciate your support!

Jackson Chung | Associate Editor
MakeUseOf.com

jxn

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 04:56 AM »
There's a new mini-bundle out now guys: http://bundlelytic.com/fire-sale/

Steven Avery

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 01:19 AM »
Hi Folks,

Plus the original excellent

1. 1 x Paragon Partition Manager 11 Personal license (32-bit and 64-bit)
   2. 1 x NovaPDF Professional Desktop license

bundle has been reinstated for 24 hours

https://sites.fastsp.../bundlelyticfiresale
"Please share it with the Donationcoder community and help to spread the word. Thanks!"

This is on for about 48 hours (was written Thursday night) at $10, then up to $15.
I had made a couple of requests to try to reinstate that one and Jackson was very responsive.

Shalom,
Steven Avery

jxn

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 07:44 AM »
Hi all,

The next mini bundle is out: http://bundlelytic.com/fire-sale/

Get 360Amigo System Speedup PRO and Returnil System Safe 2011 worth $60 for only $15. This deal will be featured for the next 48 hours.

There's also another 11 hours to go before the price of the first mini bundle goes up to $15 so buy now if you're interested.

Cheers!

Jackson

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 12:18 PM »
Hi all,

The next mini bundle is out: http://bundlelytic.com/fire-sale/

Get 360Amigo System Speedup PRO and Returnil System Safe 2011 worth $60 for only $15. This deal will be featured for the next 48 hours.

There's also another 11 hours to go before the price of the first mini bundle goes up to $15 so buy now if you're interested.

Jackson,
a suggestion: why dont you start a "bundlelytic offers" thread - I suspect some people are missing these offers, cause they not interested in the apps mentioned in the thread title....
Tom

jxn

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 01:04 AM »
Will do. Thanks Tomos.