ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Darwinism + geneticism + two-wheeled vehicles = ... awesomeness.

<< < (4/8) > >>

timns:
Hey, my score just went down from 340-ish back to 230! I've devolving! Help meeee...

Deozaan:
Hey, my score just went down from 340-ish back to 230! I've devolving! Help meeee...
-timns (January 28, 2011, 01:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's not your score. That's the "goal" or "target" score. See my post above for what I mean. :)

nudone:
It reminds me of watching those people that make their own (stupid) gliders and then throw the self of the end of piers. You hope that each one will get a bit further, or even fly, each time. But they always just flop right down into the sea.

edit:

maybe that would make a nice game: evolve your "cart", get it to race down a bumpy track and then at the end it fall of the track and you see how far it flies. well, not flies, just drops into oblivion.

timns:
This reminds me of those old black-and-white movies you see of inventors rolling out their ridiculous-looking planes with about 20 wings that collapse as soon as the engine starts, set to jaunty music.

edit: @nudone: ooh, synchronicity!

nudone:
This reminds me of those old black-and-white movies you see of inventors rolling out their ridiculous-looking planes with about 20 wings that collapse as soon as the engine starts, set to jaunty music.
-timns (January 28, 2011, 01:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's pretty much what i was getting at. you should still make it. make it like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version