ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Revo Uninstaller Pro 50% OFF

<< < (5/6) > >>

J-Mac:
Hi all.

Two quick comments:

[*] I usually click the "Check All" box in Revo Free and let it select all related registry keys; Revo hasn’t messed up yet that I can tell. At least no bad effects apparent. Like Curt mentioned above, though, if I have other programs by the same developer I then click very little or sometimes none at all as I fear they may be shared with the other programs.

[*] I just clicked the "AutoUpdates" button in my copy of Revo Free and there is also a 50% discount offer there, for licenses for one or three computers. Screen cap below:  [/list]

[attachimg=#1][/attachimg]

Link for the one computer "Buy Now" button is https://revouninstaller.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2809072&quantity=1

(Notice the offer for Registry Booster 2011? Don’t click that button! Hopefully that crap disappears with the Pro version!)

Thank you.

Jim

J-Mac:
OK - stupid posting questions:

In the above post I had to eventually add periods on the lines after the List and before the uploaded image; otherwise no matter how many line feeds I added between them the image was butting right up against the last list line. Is there a more aesthetic way to ensure space between lists and images?

Same with spacing between list items in a list - if a list is fairly long it helps to add a line feed between line items, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to do that. Is there one that I am missing?

Thank you.

Jim

Curt:
I always hit Enter twice between text and pictures.

J-Mac:
I always hit Enter twice between text and pictures.
-Curt (September 14, 2011, 01:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's not working here.  :(

Thank you.

Jim

cranioscopical:
Is there a more aesthetic way to ensure space between lists and images?
-J-Mac (September 13, 2011, 10:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
I must admit that I don't have that problem.

The previous two lines have spaces on them, not periods. Will that work for you?
I don't see a code for vtab in the SMF BBC (doesn't mean there isn't one).

I'm assuming that you did close the list.
Another, more tedious option would be to add some transparent space to the top of your image

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version