ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Revo Uninstaller Pro 50% OFF

<< < (3/6) > >>

Bionic71:
No it's not related to your install Curt

I looked up my own license listed here proving my innocence :P
http://www.techno360.in/giveaway-12/

Promo code can also be found at slickdeals
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=2576999

I do often use dorks and site listings finding promotional offers and this naughty users url lists perfectly in google.
Although maybe i should have looked a little closer before posting  :)

rgdot:
Have read the threads on Revo here on DC, wondering what's the current verdict on buying the pro version vs the freeware. For an 'obsessive' downloader is the pro recommended?

Steven Avery:
Have read the threads on Revo here on DC, wondering what's the current verdict on buying the pro version vs the freeware. For an 'obsessive' downloader is the pro recommended?
-rgdot (September 05, 2011, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Check the possibility that it is needed for native Windows 7 apps. Last I checked, for normal use on XP, the regular seems to be exceedingly strong, so that there is little incentive (other than supporting a good company) to go paid.  However the 64-bit issue looked significant, if that is your puter.

Shalom,
Steven

Curt:
@rgdot - The Free and the Pro are two very different programs. The Free is really good, but cannot save you, if you install something evil. The Pro can, but it will use aeons of your time, because you have to let it scan during each and every install / update you make. I am too impatient for the Pro version.

rgdot:
Thanks Curt and Steven.

My primary computer is still XP but that will change. I mostly dislike stand alone directory monitors but far too many programs leave garbage and I don't mean just in the registry or bad stuff but also folders in My Documents and Application Data. So I think I will like Revo Pro's 'Real-Time monitoring of system changes - during install of programs', just have to decide, perhaps by downloading the trial.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version