Here are the limitations of the free LispWorks Personal. If that won't do, the next step up is $1100.00 US!
Please note that the LispWorks Personal Edition, distributed free of charge, has the following intentional limitations:
* There is a heap size limit which, if exceeded, causes the image to exit. A warning is provided when the limit is approached.
* There is a time limit of 5 hours for each session, after which the image is exited. You are warned after 4 hours of use.
* The functions save-image, deliver, and load-all-patches are not available.
* Initialization files are not loaded.
* Layered product loading is not included i.e. CLIM, KnowledgeWorks, SQL/ODBC, and CORBA are not available.