ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Coolest Macintosh I've Ever Seen!

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
Why not post it for us then?  :Thmbsup:

We can do a beauty contest like the one I once saw in New Hampshire. It had three divisions for entries:

* Division 1 - Women only

* Division 2 - Men only

* Division 3 - "Whatever the hell else you may think is pretty - get it up here and we'll vote!"
Probably helped that most people at this gathering were totally blitzed by 10 in the morning - and the "beauty pagent" didn't get started until after sundown.
 :tellme:

Stoic Joker:
Here's one for division 3:
The Coolest Macintosh I've Ever Seen!

40hz:
@StoicJ - Close actually! ;D

What WonIf I recall correctly, the winner of Division 3 was a meticulously restored 30s era Indian Chief.

For those who don't follow motorcycles, this isn't the one I saw. But that's what it looked like:

Talk about a work of art! The guy that owned it even went so far as to have real gold and copper leaf used for that art deco Indian head logo instead of paint. There must have been something like seven layers of clear-coat on top of it because it seemed to float above the red background. Gorgeous...

It just edged out a truly remarkable (as in OMG!!!) example of tattoo art on a startlingly "fit" young female about which the less said the better. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo had nothing on this lady. Come to think of it, this lady didn't have all that much on either.

<Sorry. No picture available.> :P

Stoic Joker:
...Never was much of an Indian fan, but if you go up 1 year I've got a soft spot for Knuckelheads. ;)

superboyac:
Do they have one featuring Joann Kelly or Evangeline Lilly by any chance?

I'm a great admirer of Canadian fine art.   ;) :)
-40hz (January 25, 2011, 05:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice!  Who is that?!  good taste...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version