ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Bookmark Docs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bionic71:
Thanks wraith - nice review, promotional url are still there if anyone else interested,
I've used my twitter promoting the promo and received a free license for the program,
it will be quite useful and save me alot of time those times with numerous of manuals and research...

Steven Avery:
Hi Folks,

This is on Bits du Jour today, 4/23/2011

Bookmark Docs
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/bookmark-docs/

The idea of linking to a spot on a webpage, or a PDF or DOC is nice. In the longer run, hopefully Linkman will consider this as a future feature request, even on a more basic implementation, PDFs being a possible starting point.  I wonder how Bookmark Docs knows where to go .. by a word search ? ... since webpages change so frequently.

Anyway, I plan to try it and see if it has a good auxiliary use.

Shalom,
Steven Avery

rjbull:
And again today, 2012-02-12.

Curt:
I think the program is fine, but I have so far not accepted the "one year only" limitation:

Upgrade policy

All upgrades are free for one year after the purchase of Bookmark Docs. After the first year, you can order new version with a 40% discount.
--- End quote ---

But thinking a second time, it seems to be a better offer than "major versions only"-offers; so far they have gone from version 2 to version 4 in just a year!

Curt:
Upgrade policy

All upgrades are free for one year after the purchase of Bookmark Docs.
After the first year, you can order new version with a 40% discount.

Special offers:
License renewal for a year with a 70% discount for only $7.45
Or a renewal for 3 years with a 50% discount for only $12.45
-Bookmark Docs
--- End quote ---

Now may be the right time to make a purchase!  :up: http://www.bookmarkdocs.com/purchase.html

What are you users saying, is it (still) a fine program?  :tellme:
-what about working together with Firefox 6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14...??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version