ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Post Capture Commandine Key Press?

(1/1)

Split_e:
Hey guys. I love this software, but there's one thing I need. If it's there, or gets added, I'll make a nice big donation to you guys to use for whatever you'd like. For this post-capture commandline, I just need it to hit the Right Arrow key or the Page Up key.

The idea is to use the auto capture timer to screen cap a page of a book, then turn the page (with either right arrow or page up) and screen cap the next and so on. The delay built in to the timer solves most of the issues, but I can't figure out how to invoke a virtual key press. Any help would be appreciated; I'm keeping a keen eye on this thread.

Tons of thanks in advance!

mouser:
you actually can do that now with the current version, but it will require a little experimenting.

In the Post-Capture Options,
there is a checkbox "Invoke these command lines after each capture"
you can check this, and then put in a command to run a commandline tool that will send a keystroke to the active (or a specific) window.

So then your next step is to find a simple commandline that can send keystrokes -- they exist and are free, but i don't know any off hand.
If you post in the general software thread someone can probably recommend one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version