ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Timns Apps

Build 89

<< < (3/4) > >>

cranioscopical:

....  :-\ ... trying to find a pun on wizard ...
-joiwind (January 24, 2011, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let us know witch one you choose!

timns:

....  :-\ ... trying to find a pun on wizard ...
-joiwind (January 24, 2011, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Let us know witch one you choose!
-cranioscopical (January 24, 2011, 02:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

timns:
in a quick first pass, Auspex seems generally well behaved in Forté Agent, and Take Command, and 4NT, and Roboform.

used wizard to create aus -> Auspex; wizard worked nicely for that
in Forté Agent "aus" works as Auspex unless it's fired by anything other than a space, otherwise "auspex"
in JP Software 4NT "aus" works as Auspex unless it's fired by anything other than a space, otherwise "auspex"
in JP Software Take Command "aus" produces auspex (no capitalization) no matter what
-cranioscopical (January 24, 2011, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
What happens is that Auspex just tacks on the remainder of the word that you've already started typing, so it's only adding the 'pex' part, hence the lack of capitalisation. I should do a upper/lower case check when replacing, to see if it needs to go back to the beginning of the word.

the only way to display the window from the tray is to right-click the "tray icon/show" item; left-clicking does nothing (should it?)

--- End quote ---

As of next build, a double left click on the icon will restore the main window.

cranioscopical:
That's not quite so.

aus[space] gets me Auspex (in text editors and Agent and who knows what else…) while it gets me auspex in JPSoftware's Take Command.

timns:
Crikey, it's taken on a mind of its own!

In which case, we may be working in some form of "compatibility" with the JP stuff. What happens is that there are several ways that Auspex tries to add the text, and it's that last trick that just tacks on the text. Do you happen to have any of those apps set up in the Application List under Options?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version