ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

GetSerious0.1 - (don't expect much)

<< < (4/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Ya know this would be kinda cool if you could have a live link to a forum sig code, where it updates your forum sig with what software your using most (not the page titles or anything).  Could be quite fun to see lol

skwire:
Ya know this would be kinda cool if you could have a live link to a forum sig code, where it updates your forum sig with what software your using most (not the page titles or anything).  Could be quite fun to see lol
-Stephen66515 (January 31, 2011, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

You can pretty much do this with Wakoopa.  Check out Perry's sig.

Ath:
Hm, it's pretty useless for registering what app is been most active, as it's selected based on the windows title instead of app-class, as the title changes with ever new page I select using my browser, or changing directories with my file explorer.

And the constantly moving progress bar is quite annoying as well, after about 10 seconds :o.

kobi7:
It is the as designed behavior of repetedly going from zero to X that keeps the UI in a constant state of motion. Which is what tends to draw the eye.
-Stoic Joker (January 31, 2011, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi Stoik, I did some work.
I think this behaviour is due to a vista theme where the progress bars animate from zero to their current spot.
and since I use xp, I didn't understand at first what you meant.

here's a customized version - see if it solves the problem for you.
and heh, I had to choose a color, green looks classic.

also try clicking the +/- it limits the number of items shown. (left click increments, right click decrements)

I believe that's all for this little program. see ya

Ath:
I think this behaviour is due to a vista theme where the progress bars animate from zero to their current spot.
and since I use xp, I didn't understand at first what you meant.

here's a customized version - see if it solves the problem for you.
and heh, I had to choose a color, green looks classic.
-kobi7 (January 31, 2011, 04:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Pfew, that a lot less distracting. And that green is really classic, close to my car's color, British Racing Green  :-*

When clicking a bit on the +1/-1 semi-button, it changes to some count (up and down with left/right mouseclicks), that has no relation to the number of app-titles shown, don't know what that's supposed to mean? The +1/-1 didn't return, but I could it to go to "15 items shown" (and more if I wanted to), though there are only 4 items actually showing :huh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version