ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

LastPass - What are your thoughts?

<< < (5/10) > >>

cmpm:
In LastPass dropdown menu from the button, you can just click
'save all entered data', and it will save site and data to auto fill later if you want to.
That's for sites that don't automatically ask to save or not, or any site really.

rgdot:
(Yes I know there are more recent threads mentioning LastPass but the thread title got me here :) )

I have always used KeePass (or my brain) but I think I need something across browsers and devices.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how comfortable is everybody with LastPass these days?

Deozaan:
Since my last post in here (almost three years ago!) I've used LastPass very extensively and have even become a paid subscriber. It's not perfect, but I really like it and it works very well for my needs across all my devices (Windows PCs and Android phones/tablets). I'd highly recommend it.

Carol Haynes:
Use it all the time across all of my devices Windows, Android and Blackberry. As Deozaan says, it isn't perfect but it works pretty well and I have subscribed.

x16wda:
Same here, I'll third Dezoaan & Carol. The browser plugins all behave a little differently and I've had some issues with Firefox not dropping down the menu when I want it occasionally, but other than that no issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version