ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

ForumPad Basic [Release]

<< < (4/6) > >>

superboyac:
Does anybody want any specific features adding?
-Stephen66515 (January 20, 2011, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK, you asked for it.  This is never good to offer to someone like me...

Here's a cool option:  have a side panel that shows examples of usage for each of the bbs codes.  There's a link to a long wiki-something page (someone posted it yesterday) that lists all the codes with explanations and an example of it's use.  If you could take all of that, and have a side panel that shows it, that would be pretty neat.  How do you go about selecting the function to see in the panel?  I don't know...maybe hovering over one of the buttons, or having a dropdown list of functions...I'm not sure.  What do others think?

KynloStephen66515:
--- End quote ---
OK, you asked for it.  This is never good to offer to someone like me...

Here's a cool option:  have a side panel that shows examples of usage for each of the bbs codes.  There's a link to a long wiki-something page (someone posted it yesterday) that lists all the codes with explanations and an example of it's use.  If you could take all of that, and have a side panel that shows it, that would be pretty neat.  How do you go about selecting the function to see in the panel?  I don't know...maybe hovering over one of the buttons, or having a dropdown list of functions...I'm not sure.  What do others think?
-superboyac (January 20, 2011, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

How about I add that, in a new window, sort of like a help file?

Stoic Joker:
Window Resizing is still causing a few problems-Stephen66515 (January 20, 2011, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

What sort of problems?

--- End quote ---
OK, you asked for it.  This is never good to offer to someone like me...

Here's a cool option:  have a side panel that shows examples of usage for each of the bbs codes.  There's a link to a long wiki-something page (someone posted it yesterday) that lists all the codes with explanations and an example of it's use.  If you could take all of that, and have a side panel that shows it, that would be pretty neat.  How do you go about selecting the function to see in the panel?  I don't know...maybe hovering over one of the buttons, or having a dropdown list of functions...I'm not sure.  What do others think?-superboyac (January 20, 2011, 04:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

To keep it clean, you could have the text pop-up in a alt/balloon ToolTip Text window (could not think of that a minute ago) on button hover. Or do the (old school) statusbar text on hover.

KynloStephen66515:
Just fixed a few small errors I found:  See new attachment  "ForumPad v1.10.zip"

Fixed:

* File Save Dialog Default Name and File Type

* File Open Dialog Default Name and File Type
Added:

* Select All + Copy (one button for both functions)

Stoic Joker:
Just grabbed a copy of v1.10 to play with and nothing on the file menu is working now (no response, reaction, or error) ... The buttons all work fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version