ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

ForumPad Basic [Release]

(1/6) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Application Name ForumPad Basic Version 1.0.0.0 Short Description Format Forum Posts Offline Supported OSes Tested on Win7 Ultimate x86 Web Page None Download Link See Attachment (ForumPad v1.11) Visual C# 2010 Project File See Attachment (ForumPad.zip) Author Stephen66515

Description
This is just a basic notepad style application, which allows you to input BBCode, so you can easily format your forum posts offline, and save them if you need to.

Features
Contains most of the standard notepad features, plus extra ones that allow BBCode to be placed with the click of a button.

Planned Features
Preview Screen:  Preview what your post will look like with the formatted BBCode attached.

Screenshots
ForumPad Basic [Release]

Usage
Installation
No install required, just unzip and run.

Known Issues
None known.

*edit*
Just fixed a few small errors I found:  See new attachment  "ForumPad v1.10.zip"

superboyac:
nice!
Hasn't someone else here done a similar program also?  Great to have several options.

timns:
Wonderful!

Do you have plans to add the rest of the BB codes that can be used?

Edit: sorry - working here under Vista Business x86.

KynloStephen66515:
Wonderful!

Do you have plans to add the rest of the BB codes that can be used?
-timns (January 20, 2011, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Of course, Im going to compile a list tonight when I get home.  If you have any in specific you want, let me know and ill sort them out in the next build.

nice!
Hasn't someone else here done a similar program also?  Great to have several options.
-superboyac (January 20, 2011, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not got the faintest idea, I did a quick google search, which didnt bring anything up lol

daddydave:
nice!
Hasn't someone else here done a similar program also?  Great to have several options.
-superboyac (January 20, 2011, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

BBCeditor
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=17623.0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version