topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 7:02 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Ashampoo 3D CAD Pro 3: $210 instead of $300 ...  (Read 2512 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Ashampoo 3D CAD Pro 3: $210 instead of $300 ...
« on: January 20, 2011, 03:51 AM »
I know that the title of this directory is "Deals and Discounts" and that this offer from Ashampoo is neither. But Ashampoo seem to think it is!:

» Buy now for just $209.99 instead of $299.99 «
-Ashampoo 3D CAD Pro 3

Download is 900MB.
Trial period can be extended to 40 days,
and there is a 30 day Money Back -Guarantee,
but the offer is time-limited to "a short while".

2011-01-20_102449.gif

Plan anything you want!
Plan your building and furnishing projects yourself on your PC with Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 3. From furnishing a living room, via a loft conversion through to the planning of a complete complex of buildings this software will provide you will all necessary highly-professional functions.

With the new start wizard you can start your planning immediately, regardless of how experienced you are with CAD software. In the start wizard's menu you have the option to watch training videos or you can edit an already existing sample project. The integrated project wizard enables you to quickly and easily create a ground plan of your project and to adjust important basic settings.

It's simple to plan even complex building projects with Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 3. Also individual ideas are realized quickly with this software. The new functions in the 3D construction will enable you to use for example subtraction solids as well as rotation and sweep solids. The feature enables the creation of your own 3D objects or the realization of complex building projects, like a roof terrace.

I never used version 2, will I ever use version 3?  :-\  Edited: This new version is 6.000 Yiggles

My link is connected to my email address, so you must find the offer yourself. They have created a new homepage with re-directing links for EU / USA / ?   http://www.ashampoo.com/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 04:06 AM by Curt »