ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

XBox racing; mad at Microsoft

(1/2) > >>

CWuestefeld:
Microsoft's XBox 360 platform has the best racing games in the world, with Forza, F1, etc. But as far as I can tell, there's not a single racing controller still in production for it: every product from every manufacturer (Microsoft, Mad Catz, Logitech, Fanatec) has discontinued their product.

My old XBox-1 recently died, so I asked the wife for a new 360 for my birthday, and I got Forza for it as well. I assumed I'd be able to find a new steering wheel for it, like I had for my old console. But it looks to me like there's absolutely no way to buy a new one. And all that's left on eBay is either crap, or costing a fortune.

Does anybody know anything about (a) new XBox 360 wheels coming out; or (b) some dark corner of the world where I can still buy one of the older products?

KynloStephen66515:
Microsoft's XBox 360 platform has the best racing games in the world, with Forza, F1, etc.
-CWuestefeld (January 19, 2011, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

F1 you can get on PS3, and you cant get GT5 for XBOX360, so im inclined to disagree with the above statement :P

wraith808:
Guess it depends on what kind of racing games you like... :)

KynloStephen66515:
Guess it depends on what kind of racing games you like... :)
-wraith808 (January 19, 2011, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I like good ones :P

CWuestefeld:
So.... anybody know anything about racing wheels for the XBox 360?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version