ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

$20 Amazon Gift Card for $10 (USA Only, Jan 19 only)

(1/5) > >>

Deozaan:

Click for deal.
The fine print:

The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person, no gifting allowed • Amazon.com Gift Card does not expire • Voucher purchase is valid for US-based customers only • LivingSocial Terms and Conditions apply • The Amazon.com terms and conditions set forth below are deal specific terms that supersede any inconsistent terms in the LivingSocial terms and conditions. • Amazon Gift Card cannot be purchased with Deal Bucks.
Amazon.com Terms and Conditions
*Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion.
Amazon.com Gift Cards ("GCs") sold by LivingSocial, an authorized retailer of Amazon.com Gift Cards. Amazon, Amazon.com, Amazon Kindle, the Amazon.com logo, and the Amazon Gift Cards logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods on Amazon.com or its affiliated website Endless.com. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift cards. Except as required by law, GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. See www.amazon.com/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued and ©2011 by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation.
--- End quote ---

EDIT:

Full disclosure: I found out after posting this that I can give a referral link to get my deal for free. I've updated the link to use that referral. If you don't want to use the referral link, you can still get the deal here:

cthorpe:
Thanks.  Let's see if it works out.  Used your referral link, btw.

C

JavaJones:
Joe Wilcox over at Betanews has some concerns about this deal, heh:
http://www.betanews.com/joewilcox/article/How-many-LivingSocial-users-can-Amazon-buy-for-10/1295460604
Nothing surprising mind you, just the usual concerns of yet another company having your email address.

- Oshyan

Deozaan:
Nothing surprising mind you, just the usual concerns of yet another company having your email address.-JavaJones (January 19, 2011, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I created a throwaway e-mail for the site. :Thmbsup:

wraith808:
I tried to use your referral link, but that didn't work- it only worked when I went to the non-referral link. :( sorry...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version