ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Adventures of Baby Cody

United States of America visit 2

(1/5) > >>

skwire:
I'm sure Baby Cody would enjoy a visit with my wife and daughters here in Arkansas.

superboyac:
I'd like a shot in L.A.  Time for Cody to grow up. :o

y0himba:
I have been waiting since day 1.  Cody has emailed me and let me know it is time for him to visit N.W. PA and get some Amish cooking. My turn....

40hz:
I'd like a shot in L.A.  Time for Cody to grow up. :o
-superboyac (November 21, 2011, 03:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have been waiting since day 1.  Cody has emailed me and let me know it is time for him to visit N.W. PA and get some Amish cooking. My turn....
-y0himba (November 22, 2011, 04:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well...Cody could always go to LA first to get a dose of la dolce vita, and then go to PA to atone and (hopefully) redeem himself. And get some good home cookin'.

Hmm..wouldn't mind a little blueberry cobbler or apple grunt right now, come to think of it. Maybe I'll do up some for this Thursday.
 :)

---------

superboyac:
Cody's ain't gonna be a baby anymore once I'm through with him.   ;)
LA is no place for a baby bird, but I'm planning on putting together a trademark superboyac slideshow so everyone can enjoy his walk into the dark side.  It'll start out wholesome enough, with some good, authentic Mediterranean home cooking, some fun with the little children, perhaps a visit to the Getty.  Then...perhaps we'll get him a medical MJ card, sneak him to some open mic shady clubs and force him to perform.  A stroll along our beautiful, green ocean.  Has the little guy met any asian girls yet?  He will.  He should look for a job also, just to get the complete experience.  Might as well give him an E-meter test also, since the HQ is here.  I think that covers it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version