ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

Somehow, I broke Gridmove...

<< < (3/6) > >>

korbitz:
mmm I don't remember seeing a "reading the grid file" at all.

When I delete the ini file the help/about window does show up, as well as the running for first time notice. When I click on the ok for the running for first time note, the help/about window is frozen.

FYI I just booted into safe mode and the only thing I ran was gridmove and it had the same behaviour.

I downloaded AHK and GM's source. I put it on a different drive - don't know if that makes any difference.

I run GridMoveP1.ahk and I get the error "#Include file Command.ahk cannot be opened." The error window's title is GridMoveP1.ahk.

Although, when unzipping Gridmove and moving it to a folder, MSE detected Trojan:Win32/Orsam!rts in MaximizeWindow.exe. I allowed it, can I trust you?  :huh:

jgpaiva:
mmm I don't remember seeing a "reading the grid file" at all.

When I delete the ini file the help/about window does show up, as well as the running for first time notice. When I click on the ok for the running for first time note, the help/about window is frozen.

FYI I just booted into safe mode and the only thing I ran was gridmove and it had the same behaviour.
-korbitz (January 18, 2011, 10:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
About the "reading the grid file" thing, it only comes up when debug=1, I forgot to mention.
Man, that's some thorough debug! Thanks!

I downloaded AHK and GM's source. I put it on a different drive - don't know if that makes any difference.

I run GridMoveP1.ahk and I get the error "#Include file Command.ahk cannot be opened." The error window's title is GridMoveP1.ahk.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, probably I wasn't explicit enough. You must unpack the whole zip and run GridMoveP1.ahk from the folder it is unpacked to. (Is there a Command.ahk file in the folder?)
You are running windows XP, right?

Although, when unzipping Gridmove and moving it to a folder, MSE detected Trojan:Win32/Orsam!rts in MaximizeWindow.exe. I allowed it, can I trust you?  :huh:
--- End quote ---
That should be a false positive by the antivirus, they usually flag anything built with autohotkey (I'm surprised it didn't complain with GridMove.exe too!).
However, that .exe is only used in special grids, you may even go ahead and delete it, no need to blindly trust anyone ;)

korbitz:
No, I'm running it from D:\!ahk gridmove and yes, it's XP pro sp3.

I did a little digging and I don't have this command.ahk or calc.ahk on my system - are these distributed with autohotkey?

korbitz:
Is there a generic ahk debug script I can download and run? Something like a hijackThis! but for AHK.

jgpaiva:
GridMove is spread in a few files (for sort-of modularity). Calc.ahk and Command.ahk are two other files that are in the zip I linked in the post above, I can't see how they are not found. Did you extract the whole zip to "d:\!ahk gridmove"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version