ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

A piece of Sh**

<< < (7/7)

worstje:
Yeah, I think mouser 'fixed' it at one point in December.. and then we suddenly had a 'random questionmarks bug' when editing posts. I know I had that problem when putting in my readme.txt posts, which really got butchered by that since I use spaces for indentation in those. :)

So he had to undo the change since apparently spaces are used a bit more often than foreign languages (with non-standard latin characters) around here.

phitsc:
This Swiss German text works: Der Schöppelimunggi u der Houderebäseler si einischt schpät am Abe, wo scho der Schibützu durs Gochlimoos pfoderet het, über s Batzmättere Heigisch im Erpfetli zueglüffe u hei nang na gschtigelet u gschigöggelet, das me z Gotts Bäri hätt chönne meine, si sige nanger scheich.

:D

(yeah, I know, it's not funny for most of the dc community. It's the beginning of a fun story written by a famous Swiss comedian that sounds very Swiss German, but most of the words don't actually mean anything)

housetier:
I am somewhat familiar with Swiss German after living near Schopfheim for a couple of years, but indeed I understand only five words...

Sounds genuine Swiss German though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version