Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 22, 2014, 02:31:19 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A piece of Sh**  (Read 8133 times)
mahesh2k
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 01:56:26 AM »

How about widget for license key ? I mean box where there is text-field for email id and name which will generate license key for program once email is entered and confirmed ? By the way i failed to understand his complaint, he's angry because there is no-nagging lifetime key or he got no way to find license key ?
housetier
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2011, 08:31:27 AM »

I like the idea of multi-language instructions for license keys. We could make this a community effort, where people translate the English instructions into their native language.
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 08:38:21 AM »

The languages are a great idea.

Renegade
Charter Member

Tell me something you don't know...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2011, 08:42:01 AM »

Korean: ?? ???? ?

EDIT: It appears the language bug is still there.

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2011, 08:51:08 AM »

Korean: ?? ???? ?

EDIT: It appears the language bug is still there.

This Japanese text just pasted ok: ??????????????

EDIT: oh, snap

worstje
Honorary Member

The Gent with the White Hat

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2011, 09:00:12 AM »

Yeah, I think mouser 'fixed' it at one point in December.. and then we suddenly had a 'random questionmarks bug' when editing posts. I know I had that problem when putting in my readme.txt posts, which really got butchered by that since I use spaces for indentation in those. smiley

So he had to undo the change since apparently spaces are used a bit more often than foreign languages (with non-standard latin characters) around here.
phitsc
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2011, 09:00:20 AM »

This Swiss German text works: Der Schöppelimunggi u der Houderebäseler si einischt schpät am Abe, wo scho der Schibützu durs Gochlimoos pfoderet het, über s Batzmättere Heigisch im Erpfetli zueglüffe u hei nang na gschtigelet u gschigöggelet, das me z Gotts Bäri hätt chönne meine, si sige nanger scheich.

cheesy

(yeah, I know, it's not funny for most of the dc community. It's the beginning of a fun story written by a famous Swiss comedian that sounds very Swiss German, but most of the words don't actually mean anything)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 09:03:34 AM by phitsc » Logged

housetier
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 04:23:53 PM »

I am somewhat familiar with Swiss German after living near Schopfheim for a couple of years, but indeed I understand only five words...

Sounds genuine Swiss German though.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.041s | Server load: 0.13 ]