ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Activation/License/Language Help

A piece of Sh**

<< < (3/7) > >>

wraith808:
^ You forgot a *. :)

nosh:
I just want to say that I've always admired mouser for the way in which he responds to these situations. :up: :up: :up: Most of us would instinctively snap back at what could be construed as rude/obnoxious behavior.

Renegade:
I just want to say that I've always admired mouser for the way in which he responds to these situations. :up: :up: :up: Most of us would instinctively snap back at what could be construed as rude/obnoxious behavior.
-nosh (January 13, 2011, 11:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you ever have to do support, you'll get this and much worse.

Very often it's simply someone becoming very frustrated and then lashing out. It happens. (I've done it myself, occasionally with the help of a little C2H5OH.)

There's an upside though -- A large number of people that do get like this will swing back the other way and become extremely happy and tell other people *IF* you treat them nicely, understand their frustrations, and help them solve the problem.

nosh:
I've been there. I've even had a couple of tech support guys hang up on me. ;) But my frustration was totally justified!

There's an upside though -- A large number of people that do get like this will swing back the other way and become extremely happy and tell other people *IF* you treat them nicely, understand their frustrations, and help them solve the problem.
-Renegade (January 13, 2011, 11:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

True. Positivity can be contagious.

On a lighter note: Extremely patient tech support (NSFW):
Spoiler

Renegade:
@nosh - That was funny~! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version