ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2011 Giveaway - Winners Posted

<< < (8/17) > >>

CleverCat:
There is a way.....

If a 'humble' non programmer (such as myself) won, they could 'give' the programme to a NANY participant!  :Thmbsup:
-CleverCat (January 13, 2011, 10:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

My only concern is if CleverCat won, what algorithm would have to be implemented to bias the "giving?"   ;) 
-CodeTRUCKER (January 14, 2011, 05:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Non needed - I'll choose.....  ;D ;D

mouser:
Almost time to run the giveaway drawing -- all you last minute stragglers, enter now!

vlastimil:
NANY is getting better and better. This is the first time I participated and I am amazed. The press release possibly helped my tiny tool being added to komando.com getting 1000's of downloads, then the mug  :-*, and now a chance to win :-).

I feel kind of generous, WTH, whoever from the participants wants a free license to my icon editor ( http://www.rw-designer.com/3D_icon_editor.php ), just sent me a PM with your name.

mouser:
Awesome! That's very generous of you vlastimil  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Bionic71:
Thank you vlastimil, "yes that is really awesome" and I've sent you a pm,
maybe you got a few hence i set the subject in the multiple recipents and i hit back to correct.

Oh well..  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version