Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 19, 2014, 07:42:04 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: January 2011 Giveaway - Winners Posted  (Read 21374 times)
CodeTRUCKER
Supporting Member

Bush Flying... where I'd rather be.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2011, 01:46:34 AM »

God is in the details.

For those that are as ignorant as I am was...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_is_in_the_detail

~CT

I applaud those that refuse to commit "intellectual suicide."

Truth, unlike opinion, tradition, etc. will always be able to stand on its own.  Truth is not a static, but a living entity and will perpetually impart life; therefore, any "truth" that does not or can not impart life can not be Truth.

I am persuaded the only reason bad men have succeeded is not because good men have done nothing, but that good men did not do enough.

An Open Letter to My Friends

Notice: - Unless stated otherwise, I receive no compensation for anything I post here.
vlastimil
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2011, 04:43:57 AM »

God is in the details.

Well, English not being my native language, I use whatever seems right at the moment. I often wonder how do native speakers perceive my "creative" use of English.
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2011, 08:04:54 AM »

God is in the details.

Well, English not being my native language, I use whatever seems right at the moment. I often wonder how do native speakers perceive my "creative" use of English.

Wait, what? You are not a native English speaker? You fooled me!  smiley

Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2011, 08:07:16 AM »

quote author=vlastimil

Usually the giveaway is in the name tongue

app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2011, 08:11:59 AM »

Usually the giveaway is in the name

Not always true. I live in an area with a lot of immigrants, and their kids are born here, are native speakers of English and plenty have foreign sounding names.

phitsc
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2011, 02:51:13 PM »

vlastimil, just want to thank you again for the free license for your RealWorld Icon Editor. I'm working with it right now and although what I do with it is certainly far from its capabilities I have to say that I find it bloody excellent!  Thmbsup

p.s. I know it's not the right place to ask Sad, but well...
When I copy a certain region from one icon to another, it would be really helpful if, when I paste that region, it would get pasted at the exact same position where it was in the source icon. Can I do that somehow?

vlastimil
Honorary Member

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2011, 06:29:16 PM »

I do not think so. If you have selected part of the image, it is copied simply as a normal image, without any additional information. When pasting it, it is always placed to the top left corner of the visible area. You would have to copy it with an additional free space - that would be possible if you added the top left pixel to the selection (hold SHIFT when selecting to add things to the selection (if it is not a floating selection)), but it seems kind of weird. Maybe the operation you are trying to do can be accomplished by some other method.
phitsc
Honorary Member

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2011, 01:48:43 PM »

Thanks vlastimil.

CodeTRUCKER
Supporting Member

Bush Flying... where I'd rather be.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2011, 05:14:52 AM »

God is in the details.

+1

I applaud those that refuse to commit "intellectual suicide."

Truth, unlike opinion, tradition, etc. will always be able to stand on its own.  Truth is not a static, but a living entity and will perpetually impart life; therefore, any "truth" that does not or can not impart life can not be Truth.

I am persuaded the only reason bad men have succeeded is not because good men have done nothing, but that good men did not do enough.

An Open Letter to My Friends

Notice: - Unless stated otherwise, I receive no compensation for anything I post here.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.039s | Server load: 0.09 ]