ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

January 2011 Giveaway - Winners Posted

<< < (11/17) > >>

app103:
Oh, yay! More icon tools to play with!  :-*

I feel kind of generous, WTH, whoever from the participants wants a free license to my icon editor ( http://www.rw-designer.com/3D_icon_editor.php ), just sent me a PM with your name.
-vlastimil (February 01, 2011, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Does that mean me too? While I didn't submit a project this year (first year I haven't done so) I did help out with anyone that wanted icons (made a whole set of dice for worstje I think, and the icon for N.A.N.Y. Excuse Manager)

CodeTRUCKER:
Thank you Mouser, Perry and ??,

Just a note to say I appreciate the work and effort it takes to put something like this together!

A thank you is also in order to vlastimil for being so generous.  The RW Icon Editor is not only perfect for my needs, but also perfectly timed!  I was looking for an icon creator/editor to purchase when this kindness fell into my lap!   

"Thank you!" to bbsoftware.com and all the vendors that participated!  I look forward to putting it through its paces as soon as I can!  I am very happy with receiving BB Flashback Pro, which reminds me...

...the announcement email stated I should be "90% happy."  That is wrong... I am 100% happy!   :D

~CT

tomos:
Congratulations all the winners!!! There are a lot of great tools there... hopefully some of them can be used on DC  :-*

...and thanks to everyone for helping to make the Celebration such a success!!
-Perry Mowbray (February 04, 2011, 02:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

a BIG thanks to all the organisers !! Perry, mouser, et al

and thanks for the win :D also to Rob Nelson (Sagelight author)

vlastimil:
Does that mean me too? While I didn't submit a project this year (first year I haven't done so) I did help out with anyone that wanted icons (made a whole set of dice for worstje I think, and the icon for N.A.N.Y. Excuse Manager)
-app103 (February 04, 2011, 03:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, just PM me your name.

Renegade:
Winners of 'Help & Manual Pro + Premium Pack' (1):

* Renegade-Perry Mowbray (February 04, 2011, 02:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

YAY~! Thank you so much~! It's greatly appreciated~! :D

I suppose I'm now obligated to write a help file for Duplicate Photo Finder now. ;)

Thank you Perry and mouser for all the effort that you put into organizing NANY. Things like this really do make the world just a little brighter. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version