ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > LaunchBar Commander

Closet favorite

(1/2) > >>

superboyac:
LBC is like my closet favorite application.  i don't know why.  I always have a little twinkle in my eye whenever I use it.

mouser:
:) thank you for saying that :)

any little special feature requests that would make for a better twinkle?

superboyac:
:) thank you for saying that :)

any little special feature requests that would make for a better twinkle?
-mouser (January 11, 2011, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmm...that's a dangerous offer to throw my way, you realize that?

mouser:
I did mention the word "little" and I never said I was going to implement them, so i do have my bases covered i think ;)

superboyac:
Ok here's one (you asked for it):
Could there be something that indicates if a shortcut in a menu is a portable shortcut?  Some kind of icon or symbol, or something like that in the preference tree?  Because my launchbar has a mix of portable and local shortcuts, and I know you can see the drive letter in the application address, but it would be nice to see some kind of special color or light indicating that this is a portable shortcut.

Also, how about a refresh button or command for the active menus?  Let me explain, if I start LBC and my thumbdrive isn't in the computer yet, the portable lbc file won't open (obviously, because it can't find the file).  So after I stick in the thumbdrive, I have to close LBC and reopen it so both menus now open.  If there was a way to "refresh" it in a case like that, I'd just click the refresh button and it would see that the thumbdrive is there now and open that menu.  Same goes for if I remove the thumbdrive.  Does that make sense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version