ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (43/47) > >>

cranioscopical:
@Ath Has this one been covered?

Is there now a way, or what is the best way to send a series of key strokes, then a delay, then another series? Or a series, then wait for an event, then another series?

I have a friend whom I'd like to set up with a MIMO and the fruits of your labour.

I'm thinking that will need either a couple of days of setup, while we figure out habits and needs, or some kind of Procrustean utility that can auto-generate a fixed screenful of buttons then loop through each one, requesting:
application contextfilepatha captionforced formattextan imageforced formatfilepathexecutablefilepathparamskeystrokeskeysthe problem with the latter being subsequent editing for omissions, errors etc.

[ this post copied to the WinSendKeys thread ]

Ath:
Chris,

This feels more like something to pick up in the WinSendKeys thread, I'm quite sure (most of) it can be taken care of.

Ath:
Next update will be for WBE getting a better configuration of all Image parameters (7 comma separated values is a bit cumbersome)-Ath (September 26, 2011, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Promises are there to be fulfilled, so I added an Image parameters configuration window to WinButtonEdit. 8)

It can be set to auto-update changes to the preview (default off, there's an Apply button), and the sliders max. range can be set (default 128)(both from the Options menu)
When pressing a button in the preview, the selected button is activated in WBE, and the Image parameters windows is updated as well (when open), any image parameters changes made are 'saved' to the associated button.
A screenshot was added to the release message.

WinButtons version was only bumped to align the update with WBE.

Here's an update release of:
WinButtons 3.5.1.1and
WinButtonEdit 1.0.5.1
(Extra emphasis to WBE this time)

Download available from the release message, linking to my DCMembers pages.

Updates can be downloaded also from the WinButtonEdit File/Check for updates option, using DCUpdater when installed.

Any feedback or feature requests are still welcome, as usual :)

cranioscopical:
Thanks, I'm off to have a game with it!

:Thmbsup:

nudone:
Very good. Will try as soon as my new pc arrives (hopefully it will work for more than a week unlike the one bought recently).

I'm finding that my entire pc is labouring now that I have several screens attached to it; I've only got 32 bit at the moment and it seems that having two graphics cards, three monitors plus the MIMO are reserving a very large chunk of ram. Almost anything I do forces the hard drives to start thrashing away with the cache.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version