ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (42/47) > >>

Ath:
Have you configured WinSendKeys? The path is probably different.
-nudone (September 27, 2011, 02:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, I managed to get the right path. That's one out of ten so far, I believe.
Nice job on those templates  :Thmbsup:
-cranioscopical (September 27, 2011, 02:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Simplest would be to *only* configure the path to WinSendKeys in WinButtons.wbuc (or WinButtons.ini if you have only that), as all other templates fall back to the setting stored there. And yes, that's a feature 8)

cranioscopical:
Simplest would be to *only* configure the path to WinSendKeys in WinButtons.wbuc
-Ath (September 27, 2011, 02:47 AM)
--- End quote ---
Great! I had no trouble with WinSendKeys but that saves explicit pathing in each wbuc. I used to know about this but I've forgotten everything, did I mention that I used to know about this?

So, a semi-colon marks a comment. Is there a block-comment syntax? (Doesn't matter if not).

Everything's rolling along just fine. Now I have a simple-to-program, context-aware touch-screen controller with as many (or few) buttons as I need in order to drive just about any mainstream application.

:Thmbsup:   :Thmbsup:   :Thmbsup:   :Thmbsup:   :Thmbsup:   :Thmbsup:

nudone:
(Don't forget to post a photo of your 10" screen when you've set some buttons up.)

cranioscopical:
(Don't forget to post a photo of your 10" screen when you've set some buttons up.)
-nudone (September 27, 2011, 02:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
I mentioned that I looked at the 10" screens but I decided against one — for the time being at least. Now I'm glad that I did: the 7" screen seems just right for the job.
I've yet to decide whether or not I want more than very basic graphics on the buttons. Colour groupings, probably, but icons/images — not so sure.

I was up most of the night working on this, trying to see what I could stitch together but I think I finally found the ideal button layout.

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

nudone:
I didn't see that one coming. Well done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version