ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (38/47) > >>

Ath:
Well, compared to my previous screenshot, I've come to this:

But it has no button-borders at all (unless I set a background color different from the buttoncolor), so that's what I'll be working on :)
The buttons do work, but I still have some issues with images :(

Colors do work:
    and when pressed:   

nudone:
That's starting to look like the Windows 8 desktop (which I like in aesthetic terms), that could be a good bandwagon to jump on.

If you are working on a new way for adding images to buttons, I'd like to add another request: is it possible to add a small image to a button so that it appears above the buttons text/name/label?

Just thinking it could help to identify buttons with image and text, though, I appreciate an image could be made that includes the text anyway. No problem for me, just thinking of others that might not be able to create perfect image based buttons.

Ath:
If you are working on a new way for adding images to buttons, I'd like to add another request: is it possible to add a small image to a button so that it appears above the buttons text/name/label?
-nudone (September 20, 2011, 04:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's one of the parts of the stuff that doesn't (and didn't before) work :( A limitation of the standard Button control, AFAIK.

I've been busy the last couple of days, rewriting the whole shebang in Delphi (7) (spare-time only), but that's hardly showing anything yet (doing it in OO but I didn't write/draw anything on paper before I started coding :-[).
It will probably be easier to solve all the graphics related stuff/issues with Delphi, but I'd like to have it working for 'most of the fancy stuff' in this AutoIt version also. The re-write is going to take some time, as my Delpians is a bit rusty :huh:, but google has been patient with me ;)

nudone:
Sounds good, something to look forward to.

Ath:
I've been hacking away on the AutoIt version, and I'm slowly getting somewhere:

* Colors
* Images (bmp, gif, jpg/jpeg)
* images combined with (bottom) labels work(these last 2 features only on border-less buttons):

and when pressed (x4y3):        

Still got a lot of testing to do, maybe I can make a release during the weekend :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version