ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: On Screen Button That Sends Keyboard Commands

<< < (6/47) > >>

nudone:
Sounds very promising. And horrible that there are problems detecting programs. Nothing ever is simple.

I think it will soon be time to order the touchscreen.

Ath:
It's actually that the colors for buttons no longer show >:( (but background color still does... :huh:), now that I've switched to GUIOnEventMode (that was a message-loop that only fires if a message for 'me' is available).
The detection of the currently active app, and switching the set of buttons, is already working quite fine 8)

cranioscopical:
Just an update,

* I'm a bit later then I promised with my next release, but I'll get to that in a minute...
* I'm still testing with the buttonarrangement settings and ironing out the last minor bugs. Placement has to be just right when combining several kinds of smaller buttons in place of 1 big button.
* What I got so far for this: (smaller buttons)
* 2 buttons horizontal or vertical
* 3 buttons horizontal or vertical
* 4 buttons equally divided
* 6 buttons arranged 3x2 or 2x3
* 9 buttons equally divided
* And a big button spanning 2 standard buttons
* And the smasher that is taking some more time:
* A set of buttons depending on the active application...
I'm fighting with the colors (disappearing) now, as it's obviously in beta, but I'll report back soon.
-Ath (March 08, 2011, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

Boy, this sounds really promising.
I went off to buy one of the iMo Monster 10" touch screens but they're temporarily sold out.

Ath:
There is color (back) in the darkness already :), but now I gotta find another itsy bitsy of information on where to fetch the current active font-size used. It's there somewhere, but I'm out of time for today :huh:

Ath:
Ok guys & gals, here it is, WinButtons is updated to 2.0.0

A quick rundown of the new features:

* Button arrangement, giving double-sized buttons, 1/2, 1/3rd, 1/4th, 1/6th and 1/9th sized buttons
* Application-focus button-context switching
* Configurable font-size, global with per button override
All changes (quite a lot...) are in the source change-history, download and an extra screenshot in the original release-post

Any bug reports :huh: or feature-requests can be posted here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version