ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

That NANY badge

<< < (14/21) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
I think you've (not quite) succinctly summed up my feelings about NANY... it is an amazing community event where the coders do put their pledge on the line, but for most there is a huge amount of help / volunteering / encouragement / etc from the forum.

It's not about the number or quality... it's about the celebration and the community.

The more NANY structure encourages celebration and development of community the better.

mouser:
ham is working on the badges now -- i vote for ONE small 16x16 badge showing the # of NANY's you've participated in, and then on your profile and on the badge listing page, it will show one for each year.  i can implement this easily and i think it will reduce clutter on the posts pages (like this one).

CodeTRUCKER:
+1 (Especially if this method does not add more to your workload.) :)

Perry Mowbray:
ham is working on the badges now -- i vote for ONE small 16x16 badge showing the # of NANY's you've participated in, and then on your profile and on the badge listing page, it will show one for each year.  i can implement this easily and i think it will reduce clutter on the posts pages (like this one).
-mouser (January 19, 2011, 11:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup:

I'd like a grey one (because I'm not actually Entrant Class  :(

mouser:
if anything you should get a golden rainbow one -- nany would not happen if not for you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version