Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 28, 2014, 02:38:04 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: That NANY badge  (Read 20261 times)
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: January 07, 2011, 04:52:37 PM »

Am I the only one who gets confused by this badge:

To me it looks like I wrote a NANY app for January 2001

I am the only one aren't I. It's me isn't it? Just say if it is.

skwire
Global Moderator

Another Coding Snack request? Om nom nom...

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 05:07:59 PM »

It's you, Tim.   tongue

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 05:18:26 PM »

no its me too.
Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 05:24:26 PM »

It's you and mouser  smiley

I was confused, but after enlightenment: it's all clear

timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 05:24:50 PM »

It's you, Tim.   tongue

Cry  Grin

Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 05:25:29 PM »

Maybe it should be:

NANY
Jan
1st

timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 05:31:42 PM »

I'd like to see a new badger each year, so we can collect them like the mugs (bears/thongs)

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 07:14:03 PM »

I'd like to see a new badger each year, so we can collect them like the mugs (bears/thongs)

Chris
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 07:17:01 PM »

That would be cool... perhaps even if the badge was changed somewhat... if the 01 did increase with year.  A bit late for that, I suppose smiley

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 08:23:28 PM »

yeah we could do that, change the 01 to the actualy year
so, from 07 to 11 so far and then try to go back and give everyone their years.. but that might be a bit tricky to reconstruct..
worstje
Honorary Member

The Gent with the White Hat

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 08:35:13 PM »

You can go through the screencast post thingies of the previous years to get a full list, right?
superboyac
Charter Member

Is your software in my list?

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 08:35:43 PM »

OK, I'm making a closet apple fan badge.  Sorry, didn't mean to hijack...I just remembered.

wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 08:41:07 PM »

OK, I'm making a closet apple fan badge.  Sorry, didn't mean to hijack...I just remembered.

If you could make it an apple peeking out of a closet that would be hilarious...

superboyac
Charter Member

Is your software in my list?

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »

OK, I'm making a closet apple fan badge.  Sorry, didn't mean to hijack...I just remembered.

If you could make it an apple peeking out of a closet that would be hilarious...
I know, wouldn't it?!  I can't find any images in my clipart at the moment.  I don't want to make a big project out of it, but knowing myself I will.  It will happen...

wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 10:26:36 PM »

A few starting points...

Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 01:14:16 AM »

You can go through the screencast post thingies of the previous years to get a full list, right?

The previous years are all still up...

timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 07:00:36 AM »

Aargh. Well there's probably some Freudian reason why I made that typo  embarassed

cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 08:11:02 AM »

Aargh. Well there's probably some Freudian reason why I made that typo  embarassed
Freud day was yesterday. You should try that NANY thing that someone entered this year. What was that now… hmmm… oh yes, Auspex  Cool

Chris
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 01:02:01 PM »

so i think maybe there is a consensus that we shouldnt have just one nany badge, but a separate badge for each year of nany..
so let me see if hamradio is willing to modify his icon to show the YEAR as the number (07,08,09,10,11) and get those in place.
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 01:14:33 PM »

Great! I want my profile to have more badges than an ergomanic boy scout  Thmbsup

wraith808
Supporting Member

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2011, 02:12:12 PM »

^ Hey!  I resemble that remark.  Grin

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2011, 03:45:15 PM »

now i just have to figure out an easy way to build a list of what users were in what NANY's..
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2011, 03:48:19 PM »

now i just have to figure out an easy way to build a list of what users were in what NANY's..

Get us to step up and claim?

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2011, 03:55:03 PM »

nah, there has to be an easier way.
timns
Supporting Member

Veni, vidi, debuggi

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2011, 03:56:21 PM »

nah, there has to be an easier way.

Hey, you have 5 NANY badges already! smiley

Will each one look different at some point? Colour-coded? Renumbered?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:58:12 PM by timns » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.075s | Server load: 0.35 ]