topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 5:51 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: bitsdujour Every-Day Deals  (Read 2312 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
bitsdujour Every-Day Deals
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:20 PM »
Just maybe you didn't know but would like know because like me you're the kind of guy who loves to say to yourself that you are saving money when in fact you're purchasing yet another piece of software that you don't need, that Bits du Jour not only is for daily deals, but also has a very long list of every-day deals. In fact the list is so long you can click the line "Load more every-day deals" surprisingly many times - I didn't reach the limit.

That is, if you can find the "Load more every-day deals" line. This is how you find it: Go to http://www.bitsdujour.com/previews (yes, "previews"), (edited: "and log in") and scroll down below "Upcoming Deals", below "Search", below "Latest Forum Posts", below "Suggestions", to "Every-Day Deals" and "You don't always have to wait for a great deal, check out these little beauties!". When you have checked the alleged beauties, look in the left margin, and if you see this:

09b.gif , you are in the right position!

What goes for the alleged beauties, well... I am not overly impressed. But, hey, I'm from Scandinavia! Eh... back on subject: I fear that some (most?) of the offered programs may have been overpriced to begin with. If this is why Iconico doesn't shout out to the world about their existence, I don't know. But they are on offer EVERY-DAY, on Bits du Jour!

the list is so long you can click the line "Load more every-day deals" surprisingly many times
-Curt

-if you click the "Load..."-line only a few times, you'll already have this:

01.gif
02.gif
03.gif
04.gif
05.gif
06.gif
07.gif

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:14 PM by Curt »

mwb1100

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: bitsdujour Every-Day Deals
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 04:37 PM »
Just so people are sure to check it out on their own - Curt's image is not the complete list (I think you have to be a logged-on, registered user with BDJ to get the list).  Most or all of these items have been on BDJ before (with a larger discount), so it's a decent bet that if you've followed BDJ for any period of time and would be interested in one or more of them, you probably already made the purchase.

But if there's a deal you missed before, you might be able to pick up some part of the bargain on this 'everyday' list.  It's certainly worth a look through (though I think BDJ could have made it easier to browse; after a couple of "Load more..." clicks you end up with a giant mass of images that are difficult to distinguish from each other and keep your place in).