ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: MultiMonitorManager

<< < (3/4) > >>

Savage Alien:
That works for me, too, thanks Scancode!

Both the downloaded executable and ahk source resulted in crashing and was only 205KB [exe and exe compiled from the ahk]...

nickodemo:
2012 multi-monitor technology is very widespread yet (amazing) :o I have not found anything that makes this function, this little software is very useful for presentations on second monitor (schools, bars, many shops use the monitor for advertising ....)

I tried both on the internet but I have not found anything like it ... multimonman is the only one I found ... (you know more??)

:( Unfortunately, despite the many different sites have downloaded ... it did not work on xp it on win7

Fortunately I gave up and I found  :D this post where I found the only executable that works ... this  Try this exe:  (see attachment in previous post)compiled with AHK 1.0.47.06... it's the only one that works on my system
-scancode (September 10, 2009, 09:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Why all this? ... Why not fix this problem? Multimonman .. is small but great software ... ..

I hope that someone will take efforts to solve the problem ....

Thank Thank Thank you all so much .......... Nickodemo

Sorry for bad english ... :-[...........google translation  ;) ;)

skrommel:
:) Just uploaded a version of MultiMonMan running on Windows 10!

Contro:
I have six monitors. Going well for the moment. Only I can sleep my system.

I am going to give a try and see....

and comment !!!!!!
 :-*

six monitores example

Contro:
Sorry. I don't understand what can i do with the additional windows.  :huh:
I am experimenting. I can enter in the window of one of my monitor from the thumbnail or little window.
In the case of the movie I can up or down the volumen from the little windows.
In the case of Firefox I can't rolling with the mouse wheel.
In the case of pspad I can roll
In the case of goldmine I can put the cursor in the field notes or any other field to prepare a paste or something.

I can position the cursor in this screen from the small window.

What other uses can I give to see the mini windows in the main monitor ?

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version